We all face stress in our everyday living, at home, at work or at school. Sometimes we don’t even know why we are feeling down. Are you feeling stuck, unmotivated, or struggling to cope with stress? If you are feeling down, anxious or unsure about your symptoms, please do not delay in contacting a mental health professional. The solution may be simpler than you think.
I offer individual psychotherapy sessions to help you recognize the source of your negative feelings, thoughts, and help you adjust and cope with your worries and stress. For many, going to therapy for the first time can be daunting, but it doesn’t have to be. At Sunny Days, you can always expect a genuine and judgement-free zone, where together we can build a trusting relationship. I tailor my therapeutic approach to meet the unique needs of each client and together we can identify the roots of your problems and create strategies to overcome them.
Common issues I address in psychotherapy sessions include:
● Anxiety & Panic
● Low self-esteem and assertiveness
● Grief & Loss
● Chronic pain or illness
● Sleep disturbances
● ADHD and time management
● Anger management
● Post-recovery from Motor-Vehicle Accident (e.g. driving anxiety)
When to seek professional help?
● If you are feeling down and you don’t know why;
● If you lost interest in your usual daily activities and interests;
● If making a phone call to a friend has become a burden;
● If you have recurring thoughts of hurting yourself;
● If your self-worth depends on how others see you;
● If you are turning to food, drugs, and/or alcohol to compensate for your unhappiness;
● If you have fear of losing control over yourself.
To schedule an appointment or for additional information, please fill out the form below.
I am happy to answer any question you have as quickly as possible. Please do not hesitate to contact me for anything you want to know!